Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12951 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,842元 (Php37,391) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)