Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,331元 (COL$1,995,479) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)