Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,808元 (R$ 3,219) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (38 minutes ago)