Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,497元 (C$1,662) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)