Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44992 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,793元 (E£ 10,653) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)