Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.375 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,878元 (AU$1,801) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 4 hours ago)