Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00604 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,432元 (₩1,229,826) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)