Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,603元 (﷼ 3,101) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)