Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,285元 (₩1,542,266) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (35 minutes ago)