Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.612 CNY / RON
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,624元 (3,490 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)