Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00215 CNY / COP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,280元 (COL$1,991,156) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)