Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 956 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 72% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,934元 (€1,029) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)