Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30390 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,983元 (19,687 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)