Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28471 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,267元 (18,500 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)