Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.692 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,461元 (£973) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)