Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.133 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,735元 (1,192 BYN) in Brest.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)