Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.702 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,114元 (€924) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)