Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,467元 (€968) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)