Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.702 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 24% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,184元 (€803) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)