Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / RON
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 5,150元 (3,124 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)