Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,576元 ($1,560) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)