Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.757 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,899元 ($1,465) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)