Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 71% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,701元 (€1,127) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)