Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,722元 (€1,002) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)