Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.092 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,373元 ($1,322) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)