Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,660元 (kr 13,488) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)