Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49014 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,227元 (R 10,665) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)