Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.692 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,924元 (£912) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)