Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,398元 ($1,087) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)