Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,204元 (€1,071) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 4 hours ago)