Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09532 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,743元 (₨39,271) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)