Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23962 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,501元 (18,784₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)