Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.944 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,164元 (1,056KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)