Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,316元 (2,959 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)