Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,724元 (₨49,653) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)