Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 23% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,841元 (₨40,370) in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)