Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,977元 ($1,767) in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)