Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01866 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,184元 (224,190 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)