Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,517元 (Rp 9,449,361) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)