Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,949元 (R$ 3,293) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)