Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 CNY / TND
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 2,748元 (1,224 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)