Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11010 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,616元 (51,010 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)