Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,143元 (RM2,523) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)