Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00569 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,895元 (1,035,700 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)