Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.807 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 164% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,219元 (CHF 1,942) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)