Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.944 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,068元 (1,032KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)