Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13397 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,033元 (RD$ 45,029) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)