Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,384 prices entered by 589 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09532 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 5,124元 (₨53,753) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)