Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,418元 (2,690TL) in Bandirma.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)