Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / BND
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 49% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,404元 (B$1,297) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa800 (about 2 hours ago)