Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,547元 (Rp 9,512,696) in Banda Aceh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)